Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

New Blog ~ A "Girly" One

Yes, I already have a blog -- a different one. (Click here to see it.) But, I've found that some of the things I want to talk about there, I'm reluctant to because I know that there a a few guys who read it and the topics are...how shall we say..."girly" ones. Things like purity, modesty, and other things such as that. Seeing as how I wouldn't talk to a guy about a lot of that kind of stuff plainly and face-to-face, I didn't really want to post them on my other page. It would seem...awkward, I guess.


Now, if there are any guys who have happened to wandered in here, or are simply curious, I'm not stopping you, nor are you banned from this site. BUT, I must warn you, I am not talking to you. So, honestly, I actually advise that you stay away, okay? You might read something on here that you don't like, something that could make you a little full-of-yourself, or something that gives you an unfair peek into the minds of us ladies. =P But, if you feel strongly led to weigh in in something, go ahead, I guess.


Honestly, I'm not going to make any guarantees as to how often this blog will be updated. So, if you are intrigued, I advise that you take advantage of the "following" option so that you don't miss anything that might accidentally turn out to be poignant. =P


Hmm...another thought...I may consider taking on extra authors, so keep a look out if you are interested.


Thanks, gals. Hopefully, this will be a beneficial endeavor.


=)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Testing...testing...1, 2, 3...

Ayleth / BESM said...

=D It works this time! Hurray!! =D

Please update often, this subject is near and dear to my heart, and I long to see what you have to say on the subject.

coffeechica said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this blog :) I hope you find time to post often!

Gwendolyn said...

Yay! This looks like an excellent blogging endeavor, Maiden. =) I'll certainly be back here to check for updates.

Do you have any specifice thoughts on what your nest post will be on? Any ideas for future posts? Looking forward to reading.

Gwendolyn

Tab said...

Great Blog can't wait for you put more posts on:-) Love the page decorations!!

Legatoforte said...

Looking forward to reading more. :)